- Volunteer Opportunities -
Please complete the form below
or email email@example.com
Calling all Firefighters!!
- We often get asked to have Firefighters in gear for photo ops. If YOU would like to volunteer your name so we have a dedicated list to call on. Men and women welcome!
- Nominate families in need after a burn trauma or house fire
- Partner with us to provide a scholarship to a high school senior who is community minded
- Identify children who could attend Camp RED in 2019
- Host an event to raise money for the capital campaign and naming rights
- Introduce us to your relief association
- Share Firefighters for Healing literature at your Open House event
- Retweet, like, share our social media posts for your community/network to see
- Raise funds locally or partner with our Pull Tab Coordinator
Everyday Volunteers: We need people who can stuff envelopes, a Dream Team of volunteers who can network & attend events, high school and college students interested in writing/journalism, marketing, photography, fundraising, event management, video production or general business etiquette. We have a very long list of needs that YOU can help with regardless of skill or experience.
High School Students: Please consider an awareness or prevention campaign for your Capstone project. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a template or direction.
Volunteers, Fire Relief Associations, Fire Stations and NEW Friends, feel free to use this form to contact us:
Want to donate a product or service?
Want to learn more?
Click this button:
Firefighters for Healing
PO Box 374
Champlin, MN 55316